Fee Fi Mo Mortland. Portland!
Since my family and I will be moving out of Portland and back to the Bay Area, I was wondering what the new title of this blog should be. When I started this blog, I imagined that I was going to talk about bootstrapping a business and raising a family in the Pacific Northwest, so “Portlander’s Progress” made sense. As I look back over the posts, I see that I’ve been basically talking about things I’ve thought about for a while and wanted to share. The fact that we’re currently in Portland has been, unintentionally, almost an aside.
So what should I change this blog’s name to? I had a couple of thoughts:
- Pinoy’s Progress (my wife vetoed this because I haven’t discovered my roots….yet!)
- Rino’s Rants (too negative)
- Rino’s Ramblings (too senile)
- Rino’s Ruminations (too bovine)
- Rino’s Random Thoughts (no zing)
- Rino’s Blog (too boring)
- Rino’s Reflections (too Enter the Dragon)
- Rino’s Amazingly Successful Journey (maybe in a couple of years…:-))
- The Profoundly Deep Insights of Rino Jose (too honest)
- Rino: Like “Reno” but with an “i” (too Circus Circus)
- Hi, I’m Rino (too friendly)
- Dr. Rino, Ph.D. (too derivative)
If anyone has any thoughts or ideas, let me know. Otherwise I’ll continue to ruminate on this.